90 Day Delinquents

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, secret place for the 90DD to plot the actions of the Legion of Thoom, one Repo! shadowing at a time.

+3
Miss_Laura
Shadowsforsale
zydratesupport
7 posters

ACEN Costumes / Choreography - (Genterns / Scalpel Sluts/Etc)

zydratesupport
    zydratesupport
    Admin

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

ACEN Costumes / Choreography - (Genterns / Scalpel Sluts/Etc) Empty ACEN Costumes / Choreography - (Genterns / Scalpel Sluts/Etc)

Post by zydratesupport Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey everyone!

I know in the past at our shows we haven't been terribly strict about GENterns having matching costumes/etc, but I'd really like to see our GENterns in dresses like Charlotte has! She has a dress that is almost identical to the ones on screen. Charlotte, could you share the pattern or let us know how you made it? That would be awesome! GENterns, let me know how you feel about that?

Also, for GENterns at the opera - at the store I used to work at, they sell thick white spankie shorts (like we use for the henchgirls). I'd like to suggest that the opera dance GENterns wear a white bra or crop top, shorts, and a cheesecloth wrap like the ones in the film do?

About ZA - we need to figure out some choreography for the zydrate addicts. I'm assuming that the stage we will be on won't be raised as far as the one at the MB, so we need to figure out alternate choreography that way everything on stage is visible.

I'd really like for this show to be clean and friggin' AWESOME, guys. XD Friday went really well!!

Everyone excited about ACEN? Let me hear you testify!
    Shadowsforsale
    Shadowsforsale
    Admin

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

ACEN Costumes / Choreography - (Genterns / Scalpel Sluts/Etc) Empty Re: ACEN Costumes / Choreography - (Genterns / Scalpel Sluts/Etc)

Post by Shadowsforsale Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Can supply the cheesecloth, just let me know how many GENterns there will be and I'll get it from work.
    Miss_Laura
    Miss_Laura

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

ACEN Costumes / Choreography - (Genterns / Scalpel Sluts/Etc) Empty Re: ACEN Costumes / Choreography - (Genterns / Scalpel Sluts/Etc)

Post by Miss_Laura Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:02 pm

hey id be cool with being a gentern but don't have a costume for it (unless you count my 80's tastic actual nurses outfit that is oh so conservative) i can try to make one but i don't think i'm gonna get one that's as awesometastic as charlottes by the time ACEN roles around. =/
    ZDolly
    ZDolly

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post by ZDolly Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm

I don't really know how to adjust the pattern I made for other people, and it's far from perfect, I'm still tweaking it as I go but I'd be happy post some pics and explanation of what I did.

I have some cheesecloth as well, they sell it at Hancock Fabrics.
    GraverobberGroupie
    GraverobberGroupie
    Admin

Number of posts : 599
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by GraverobberGroupie Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 am

I would love to have al the GENterns looking the same! Very Happy

As for ZA, should we try and match the little head turning dance thing they do in the film? We used to talk a long time ago about doing a Thriller zombie dance parody... that could be funny going on in the background. Possibly have the Z addicts go down and line up in the aisles to do a dance sort of thing?
    Miss_Laura
    Miss_Laura

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Miss_Laura Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:48 pm

i'm cool with doing a dance sort of thing! also where are white spanx pants available?
    Budgiebird
    Budgiebird

Number of posts : 248

Post by Budgiebird Tue May 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Does anyone have extra red cellophane for the masks?
    GraverobberGroupie
    GraverobberGroupie
    Admin

Number of posts : 599
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by GraverobberGroupie Wed May 12, 2010 10:32 pm

With trying to actually do a face falling off thing, I'm going to have to sit out Op'ra Shit, so you can use the mask I always use... you can be me! Very Happy
    Budgiebird
    Budgiebird

Number of posts : 248

Post by Budgiebird Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 am

Thanks, Miranda! I feel like I'm stealing things from everyone - your mask, Shae's shoes. Disorganized is me. Smile
    Montag
    Montag

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2010-02-08

Post by Montag Fri May 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I'll be bringing a suit as part of my other costume, so if we don't have a reporter, I could throw on the jacket and do it and take it off during the comic before Zydrate Anatomy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:27 am