90 Day Delinquents

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, secret place for the 90DD to plot the actions of the Legion of Thoom, one Repo! shadowing at a time.

+2
GraverobberGroupie
zydratesupport
6 posters

So far, on board for ACEN...

zydratesupport
    zydratesupport
    Admin

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

So far, on board for ACEN... Empty So far, on board for ACEN...

Post by zydratesupport Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:21 pm

So far, registered for ACEN we have:

Gregg, Miranda, Richard, Zach, Bill, Joe, Annie, Katie, Charlotte, Nicole, Phil, Stef, and one of our cameramen (Harrison.)

I can only hope that the rest of the people who said that they would be available for ACEN will register!!

I'm led to assume that all of our roles for ACEN need to be filled from within this cast list.

People will still assume their normal roles, as obvious, but that means we definitely need a Nathan and a Marni. Phil has been named Nathan's understudy, so he has dibs on this role.

I'm willing to do Marni as I don't believe it makes for any hard quick changes for me and I know the role. I might need to have other people do main Genterning stuff, but I have a lot of faith that our cast can do it!

My recommendation for our lack of lots of Z Addicts and Genterns would be to put a call out for fans to dress up on our performance day and interact with the performers?

Any other thoughts, please spill. We only have a couple of weeks before our next show and a little over a month before ACEN.

Thanks guys!
    GraverobberGroupie
    GraverobberGroupie
    Admin

Number of posts : 599
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

So far, on board for ACEN... Empty Re: So far, on board for ACEN...

Post by GraverobberGroupie Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:54 pm

For those who have not registered... DO SO IMMEDIATELY. Or you will have to pay to get in.

For those who are going to be at ACen, just remember that priority number one that weekend is to the show. I know it is exciting getting weekend passes and what not, but remember that the reason you have them is for Repo! So, if there's a panel or event you want to go to really really badly... but it happens to be at the same time we are free and available to rehearse... guess what? You skip your panel. This isn't to say we can't all have fun and check out the rest of the con, but depending on the scheduling, this isn't just "oh I'm going to ACen and I'll show up ten minutes before and do the show..."

Not saying this to sound like a bitch, just making sure we have some parameters set Very Happy

We have a lot coming up, back to back with April and ACen. And these shows will probably be our last ones before the Fall or late Summer. People moving, things changing up, so we're going to have to figure everything out for the future of the show. Let's make these next two shows really fun and put in some hard work! A whole new group of people will be seeing us at ACen, so let's impress them and bring in some new Repo! fans!
    AnnieNygma
    AnnieNygma

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by AnnieNygma Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Putting out a call for smaller roles: What does everyone think would be the best way to go about this? My vote goes for asking around people we already know, such as members of other casts who are already planning to attend. We could start a thread on the ACEN board, but there would be a definite risk of having too many people clamoring to be part of it, as well as possibly looking unprofessional.

Rehearsals: Is it 100% that we will be able to hold a full run-through in the space? The better bet is to get everything as tight as possible so that we have as little to work on onstage as we can, just to be totally safe.
    I agree that rehearsal should come first, but I also can’t see it being a problem. From what I’ve seen at conventions previously, any time a performance space would be likely to be open would not conflict with the most interesting panels; when the good things are going, the space would probably be in use already.

This is unrelated, but since I found a video of something similar while trying to get an idea of what the stage will look like: I've always wanted to do a Repo Algorithm March, someday, somewhere. It's not something that's insanely important, but it could be very fun.
    ZDolly
    ZDolly

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post by ZDolly Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:14 am

I'm willing to take on any roles that need filling. (just warm me if I needta get a costume together)

As to rehearsal in the space... mmmph. I'm betting not. This may be a tad pretentious, but might I suggest contacting Acen with a specific list of questions? Just say something like, "Answer these if you can and we'll get off your back."
    cenobitch
    cenobitch

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2009-07-23

Post by cenobitch Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 am

I would be wiling to play Marni again like I did for the Ocotber show if you still wanted to do main gentern roles, Shae. Otherwise I also could do genterning stuff in Mark it Up if need be as well.
    GraverobberGroupie
    GraverobberGroupie
    Admin

Number of posts : 599
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by GraverobberGroupie Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 am

Guys, there isn't an "in space ACen" rehearsal set yet, I was just using that as an example of sorts (Rehearsal versus going to a panel). However, please assume that we will be having some sort of practice in the space during the weekend before Saturday. I doubt the ballroom will be used 100% of the time. I'm sure there will be available time before the normal schedule starts for the day... so it may be early morning. As always, this will all be taken care of and as soon as we have definite answers, you all will know.

I would not recommend putting an open casting call on an ACen thread. I think we will be able to fill all the roles with the group and maybe some friends who we already know will be at ACen. Remember, we only started back in April with 10 of us and managed to cast an entire show-- we'll be good Smile
    zydratesupport
    zydratesupport
    Admin

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by zydratesupport Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 pm

cenobitch wrote:I would be wiling to play Marni again like I did for the Ocotber show if you still wanted to do main gentern roles, Shae. Otherwise I also could do genterning stuff in Mark it Up if need be as well.

In thinking about it, I think that being Marni would work better for me as far as costume changes go? I need to look at the scene map again and doublecheck, though! We can talk more about this in person next week too!
    Miss_Laura
    Miss_Laura

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Miss_Laura Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:18 am

i'm willing to do small roles same rules apply to charlotte as they do for me. i'm already planning to be a gentern and a z-addict so let me know if you need other things that i can easily fill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:49 pm