90 Day Delinquents

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, secret place for the 90DD to plot the actions of the Legion of Thoom, one Repo! shadowing at a time.

LOST SHAWL

Nazriel
    Nazriel

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

LOST SHAWL Empty LOST SHAWL

Post by Nazriel Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 am

Tara's Marni shawl is missing and we need everyone to please take stock of their possessions and let us know who has it.

It is a black yarn shawl, made to drape over the shoulders of course.

For anyone who had hold of or borrowed any props since the January show, please double check to be sure. Hidden away in a prop bag or thrown in a closet, wherever, please please check.
    Nazriel
    Nazriel

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

LOST SHAWL Empty Re: LOST SHAWL

Post by Nazriel Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Need to reiterate my request to All who had any Marni costuming in their possession since January, to please find Tara's black shawl. I know of at least two people who had it or could have had it, but I don't know if anything was shuffled in its time away. I don't think too many people have shawls so I'd hope this wouldn't be too hard to identify. It is the black shawl that Tara used in playing Marni several times before.

Have double checked our own storage space, and the closets and cannot find it in our possession.

Thanks again for checking.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:30 pm