90 Day Delinquents

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, secret place for the 90DD to plot the actions of the Legion of Thoom, one Repo! shadowing at a time.

+3
Montag
DmitriW
AnnieNygma
7 posters

Let's face it...

AnnieNygma
    AnnieNygma

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Let's face it... Empty Let's face it...

Post by AnnieNygma Sun May 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Our first convention. Little rehearsal or group preparation. A completely new location. A very different layout. A crowd twice the size of our biggest show. Altogether, that's pretty daunting setting to attempt this show.
    We didn't just attempt it, we rocked it. Let's face it, Delinquents, we kick ass!
    Congratulations on an AMAZING show!
    DmitriW
    DmitriW

Number of posts : 182
    Registration date : 2009-07-16

Let's face it... Empty Re: Let's face it...

Post by DmitriW Sun May 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Hell yeah! We Delinquents rocked that con. Felt like a minor celebrity walking around the rest of the day--was stopped more than once by people who just wanted to tell me how awesome we were!
    Montag
    Montag

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2010-02-08

Post by Montag Mon May 17, 2010 12:07 am

The entire cast was fantastic! I am honored to have shared the stage with such awesome, devoted performers and fans. :]
    cenobitch
    cenobitch

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2009-07-23

Post by cenobitch Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 am

And what a stage it was ^_^ I honestly feel a bit spoiled now after being in that space, but hey it looks like we got some new fans Very Happy That was such a great experience and we all did so great it's going to be hard going back to the real world now Sobbing

Meanwhile what was the final count on the audience? I've been hearing it was over 700 but last one the technicians said it was at 600. I'm just curious if anybody knows.
    GraverobberGroupie
    GraverobberGroupie
    Admin

Number of posts : 599
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by GraverobberGroupie Mon May 17, 2010 11:53 pm

I think it bounced in between 600-700 people at any given time with audience members coming and going. I'm not sure what a normal con performance gets there, but it sure felt like an impressive crowd to me! If we had been at the MB, that would have been almost sold out!

Fantastic job, everyone! What a great show Very Happy Hope everyone is enjoying all the photos and memories! I am receiving a CD with images that were taken by the professional ACen photographer, which I will share with everyone. Keep in mind though, they are for private use only, and I've been told we can't even put them up online since they are "property of ACen." Feel free to use my mom's photos-- she doesn't care LOL
    jstacko
    jstacko

Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by jstacko Wed May 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Aside from me being late, I must agree it was a great show. I have checked out most of the pictures, and they look AWESOME. Plus, I got a fangirl. <3

Great show everyone.
    KikyoCat
    KikyoCat

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-06-04

Post by KikyoCat Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm

YAY! Very Happy

I thought the show was completely AMAZING! Very Happy
    I had a lot of friends who I didn't even SEE at the con but I had texted telling them to go to the show..

after the show when I finally checked my phone I had a good like 20 text messages saying it rocked o_o

I'm really excited to see if there is a bit more of a crowd at the music box next time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:41 am