90 Day Delinquents

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, secret place for the 90DD to plot the actions of the Legion of Thoom, one Repo! shadowing at a time.

+3
jstacko
Lothos
AnnieNygma
7 posters

Whens and Wheres of meeting up before the show

AnnieNygma
    AnnieNygma

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Whens and Wheres of meeting up before the show Empty Whens and Wheres of meeting up before the show

Post by AnnieNygma Fri May 07, 2010 9:21 pm

We're scheduled at noon. However, it looks like setup starts at 10 AM. If we're going to have a shot at rehearsing (which, I cannot stress enough, we need to do, at the very least to get a feel for the space) then it looks like this would be the best bet.
    IF WE ARE NOT able to do that, when and where do we want to meet up? Even if we can't get into the ballroom, we should at least have a quick meeting.
    EITHER WAY, Stef has suggested group breakfast. If we get rehearsal time, keep in mind that breakfast would have to be quite early. What say ye, Delinquents?
    Lothos
    Lothos

Number of posts : 166

Whens and Wheres of meeting up before the show Empty Re: Whens and Wheres of meeting up before the show

Post by Lothos Fri May 07, 2010 11:02 pm

I think a group breakfast followed by rehearsal is a good idea. There's a Denny's down the road from the convention center, or if people prefer, there's also an IHOP close by.
    jstacko
    jstacko

Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Whens and Wheres of meeting up before the show Empty Re: Whens and Wheres of meeting up before the show

Post by jstacko Sat May 08, 2010 2:23 am

I vote Denny's.
    cenobitch
    cenobitch

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2009-07-23

Post by cenobitch Sat May 08, 2010 10:31 am

I second the motion.
    AnnieNygma
    AnnieNygma

Number of posts : 205

Post by AnnieNygma Sat May 08, 2010 11:19 am

This is a third vote for Denny's. Yay!
    Montag
    Montag

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2010-02-08

Post by Montag Sat May 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Fourth! Love Denny's. Smile

Is it within walking distance from the hotel?
    Lothos
    Lothos

Number of posts : 166

Post by Lothos Sat May 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Montag wrote:Fourth! Love Denny's. Smile

Is it within walking distance from the hotel?
    Not really. It's about 2-3 miles down the road.
    DmitriW
    DmitriW

Number of posts : 182
    Registration date : 2009-07-16

Post by DmitriW Sat May 08, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm game for any of the above.
    GraverobberGroupie
    GraverobberGroupie
    Admin

Number of posts : 599
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by GraverobberGroupie Sun May 09, 2010 8:57 pm

I actually vote IHOP. Call me crazy.

Anyway, I'm still trying to get confirmation from Debbie about a rehearsal. I still have not heard back from her and it has been several days. But as always, as soon as I know things, I will share with the group.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:13 pm