90 Day Delinquents

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, secret place for the 90DD to plot the actions of the Legion of Thoom, one Repo! shadowing at a time.

+3
cenobitch
GraverobberGroupie
AnnieNygma
7 posters

Group Chat!

AnnieNygma
    AnnieNygma

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Group Chat! Empty Group Chat!

Post by AnnieNygma Sun May 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey, loves. We really need to get together and have a chat, if nothing else, to go over things for ACEN.
    It looks like Tuesday evening would be best for a lot of people, maybe around 6 or 7 Chicago time? If not, please respond as soon as you can.
    GraverobberGroupie
    GraverobberGroupie
    Admin

Number of posts : 599
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Group Chat! Empty Re: Group Chat!

Post by GraverobberGroupie Sun May 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Wednesday would be better for me as I might be in Chicago (or driving home from Chicago) on Tuesday trying to get a custom face made with Charlotte for some awesome BNMC action at ACen Very Happy Monday (tomorrow) would also work well for me.
    cenobitch
    cenobitch

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2009-07-23

Post by cenobitch Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 am

Any day would be good for me since I will no longer in school after this Wednesday. However, I cannot do Wednesday evenings(commitment from 4-8 that day).
    zydratesupport
    zydratesupport
    Admin

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by zydratesupport Mon May 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Will you be available after 8?
    jstacko
    jstacko

Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by jstacko Mon May 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Most likely, I will not be available Weds (have a party to go to).
    cenobitch
    cenobitch

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2009-07-23

Post by cenobitch Tue May 04, 2010 7:31 am

I'd be available after 8 on Wednesday, yes, bearing in mind that I probably won't get home until about 8:30.
    ZDolly
    ZDolly

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post by ZDolly Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 pm

i'm good tonight (tues) or wed before 1 or after 5
    AnnieNygma
    AnnieNygma

Post by AnnieNygma Tue May 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Sorry, I sent out the Tweet while at work.
    Would having it even closer to the show be better, say a week from today or Wednesday?
    Even if the chat ends up being short, it'll be nice to have at least a quick go-over to make sure we're all on the same page as far as meeting before the show, doing the meetup and panel, needed props and costumes, etc. I'm sure we've all got almost everything down, but things like final planning and little bits of trouble-shooting should be easier in a chat.
    If a chat doesn't end up happening, that's fine, just keep in touch with each other!
    GraverobberGroupie
    GraverobberGroupie
    Admin

Number of posts : 599
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by GraverobberGroupie Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

More than one chat would be nice. If we can have one tonight and next week, that would be great. One thing we must absolutely talk about tonight (this week) is preshow. Are we doing one, what are we doing, who's doing it, etc. I think most people's blocking is fairly fresh in memory, but as always we need to figure out victims, etc so we aren't scrambling during the show.

Since many are available tonight, let's say 9 central time? That way Stef can get home and decompress (if you need to come in a little later, that's understandable). If we need to push it a little later for anyone else, please say something this afternoon Smile
    AnnieNygma
    AnnieNygma

Post by AnnieNygma Wed May 05, 2010 3:15 pm

As there were, as much as I could figure, plans for Tuesday evening with no one showing up, we should probably try to set a time for next week's chat now. It'll give people more time to sound off on what time works so we can get as many people there as possible.
    Edit - any time after 6 Central on Sunday and after 9 Central tommorow-Wednesday are good here.

Last edited by AnnieNygma on Wed May 05, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Priss
    Priss

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-12-22

Post by Priss Wed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm good to chat tomorrow, parts of mon/tues, and maybe wed if i have internet from the hotel room. I'll be going to the hyatt wed morning to set up my department. I will be out of town with no net fri-sun!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:14 am